I cookie sono piccoli file di testo che il sito Web memorizza nei computer degli utenti. The information contained in cookies can also be used to track the exploration performed on different websites that use the same cookie.
Cookies are classified according to the duration and the site that set them.
We believe it is essential to provide users with information about the cookies our website uses and the purposes for which they are used. The goal is threefold: ensure your privacy, ensure ease of use and optimize the development of our websites. The following explanation illustrates in more detail the cookies used in our websites and their purposes.
Cookies and their features
Depending on the individual objectives, different cookies are used.
The following is a list of the most popular cookie types and the purposes for which they are used.
Session cookies are stored temporarily in the computer’s memory when browsing a site, for example, to track the language of your choice. Session cookies remain stored on your computer for a short period of time. They are eliminated as soon as the user closes the Web browser.
Persistent cookies or tracers
Persistent cookies Save a file to your computer for a long period of time. This type of cookie has an expiration date. Persistent cookies allow WEB sites to remember information and settings on subsequent user visits, making browsing more practical and quick, because, for example, you no longer have to log in.
On the expiration date, the cookie is automatically deleted when you first log on to the website that created it.
First Party Cookies
These cookies are set by the Web sites themselves (with domain equal to that indicated in the address bar of the browser) and can be read only from those sites. They are commonly used to store information such as preferences, to be used on subsequent site visits.
Third party Cookies
These cookies are set from domains other than the one indicated in the address bar of the browser, that is, organizations that do not correspond to the owners of the Web sites.
Cookies used, for example, to collect information for advertising purposes and content customization, as well as to process WEB statistics, can be “third-party Cookies”.
Third-party cookies allow you to get more complete surveys of user browsing habits and are believed to be more sensitive in terms of integrity. For this reason, most Web browsers allow you to change the settings so that these cookies are not accepted.
Cookie_notice_accepted and CE-Cookie
Third party Cookies
For more information: wordpress.org
This web site uses Google Analytics, a Web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
You may prevent Google from detecting a cookie that is generated due to and related to your use of this website (including your IP address) and processing such data by downloading and installing this plugin for your browser.
How to manage cookies on your PC
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below,
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select options
- Click on the “Geek Stuff” tab, locate the “Privacy” section, and select the “Content Settings” button
- Now select “Allow local data to be set”
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Internet Options”, then click on the “Privacy” tab
- To enable cookies in your browser, make sure your privacy level is set to Medium or below,
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”
- Then select the Privacy icon
- Click on the Cog icon at the top of the browser window and select the ‘ Preferences ‘ option
- Click “Security”, select the option that says “third party blocking and advertising cookies”
- Click “Save”
How to manage cookies on a Mac
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 5.0 SU OSX
- Click ‘ Explore ‘ at the top of the browser window and select the ‘ Preferences ‘ option
- Scroll down until “Cookie” appears in the Receiving File section
- Select the option “Do not ask”
SAFARI on OSX
- Click ‘ Safari ‘ at the top of the browser window and select the ‘ Preferences ‘ option
- Click “Security” and then “accept cookies”
- Select “Only from Site”
MOZILLA and NETSCAPE on OSX
- Click “Mozilla” or “Netscape” at the top of the browser window and select the “preferences” option
- Scroll down until you see your cookies under “Privacy and Security”
- Select “Enable cookies only for the site of origin”
- Click “Menu” at the top of the browser window and select “Settings”
- Then select “Preferences”, select the “Advanced” tab
- Then select the option “Accept cookies”
Disabling/activating or deleting cookies
Cookies can be restricted or blocked using the browser settings.
If you prefer that websites do not store any cookies on your computer, set your browser to be notified before archiving each cookie. Alternatively, you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete all cookies already in the system. It is important to note that the settings must be changed separately in each browser and computer used.
Web. Set the blocking of cookies registration, it is no longer correct. Some site features may not be available and may no longer be possible. Furthermore, blocking cookies does not eliminate the participation of advertisements. Simply, these will no longer be tailored to your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
In each browser the settings are changed following a different procedure. If necessary, to define the settings correctly.
To delete cookies on a mobile phone, consult the relevant manual for more information.
More detailed information on cookies on the Internet is available on www.garanteprivacy.it.